HandBrake is a tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs. This is helpful when you want to resize your video to accommodate the required video file size.
1. First, you need to download HandBrake App. You can click here to access the download and installation guide. Once done installing, you can now resize your video file.
2. Open the app.
3. Locate the video file on your computer.
4. Then drop it on the app.
5. Once the video has been added, you can click the Preset box. On the dropdown menu choose your preferred resolution.
Note: to decrease the file size of your video you need to select a resolution lower from your video file. Let's say your video file is 1080p, you need to choose 720p.
6. Now, you can choose the output location of the video by clicking on the browser button at the lower right corner of the app.
7. To start converting, click the Start Encode button.
8. The video is now converted to a smaller size. You can now upload your file.