1. Log in to your Communi account. Hover the four dot icon at the bottom left corner of your page then click "Account".
2. In the "Account Setting" page click into the "Connection" menu.
3. In "Connection" menu select Connect in Zoom Connection to start connect your account with Zoom
4. Click "Connect" button in the Zoom Connection Popup
5. You will then be asked to Log in to your Zoom account or create a new account if you do not have one yet.
6. Next agree to connect your account to Communi by clicking the “Allow” button.
7. You will be directed back to your Skola account. Zoom is now connected.
8. . The next step is to create an event for the Zoom integration. First, navigate to the "Events" menu in the left Sidebar
9. Click "Create event" button
10. In the Event Form, fill in all information and select the Type as 'Zoom' and click save.
10. After save the new event will show up in the Upcoming Column. Click into that event
11. From that, you can simple share link by copy from URL. Or access the Zoom Link by click the "Link" button