1. Log in to your Skola account. Click your photo at the top right corner of your page then click "Account Settings".
2. Next, click the "Integrations" tab.
3. Navigate to the "Zoom" integration then click the "Connect" button.
4. On the pop-up, click "Connect".
5. You will then be asked to Log in to your Zoom account or create a new account if you do not have one yet.
6. Next agree to connect your account to Skola by clicking the “Allow” button.
7. You will be directed back to your Skola account. Zoom is now connected.
8. The next step is to create an event for the Zoom integration. First, navigate to the "Product that you want to set the event then click "Got to product".
9. Next, click the "Agenda" tab.
10. Now, hover your mouse pointer over the blue circle icon with the "+" sign. Then click "+ Add Event".
10. A pop-up will appear and you can now add Zoom in the "Session Type".
11. Once done setting up the Session details, click the "Save" button.
12. You can now share this event by clicking on the horizontal dots icon against the Event the click "Share"
13. On the pop-up you can click the "Copy URL" button to copy the sharable URL for the event. The URL will initiate Zoom Meeting.