In this article, you will learn how to set the date and time when your Virtual Event Product will become available.
1. After logging in to your Skola account, navigate to the Campaign the virtual event Product you want to set up. Then click "Got to product".
2. Next, click the "Agenda" tab.
3. Click the gear icon at the top right side of the calendar. Then you can set the Duration, Start Date, and End Date. Make sure to set the start date to a future date. Once done click on the gear icon again.
4. To add the event/events, you can drag your mouse pointer over the calendar. Then a pop-up will appear.
5. On the pop-up, you can set the Session Topic, Session Time, and Session Type.
6. Clicking the Details tab on the pop-up will allow you to set the Session Color, Banner, Description, and Speaker.
7. Once done click the "Save" button.
Breaks will be added automatically in between sessions.
1. After adding the first session, you can now add the second by dragging your mouse pointer over the calendar. Once you save the session the breaks will be added automatically.
Adding A Pre-Recorded Video
1. After adding an event/session, click on the event.
2. Next, click the box under Session Type. You can choose between these options:
-this allows you to add uploaded videos or if you want to upload a video for your event.
1. Click the Add Video button.
4. Then you can either tick on an uploaded video or upload a new pre-recorded video.
5. Once done click the "Save" button.
- this option lets you add a link for the live session like the link for Zoom Meetings or links for other webinar platforms.
Paste the link in the box for Session URL. Once done click the "Save" button.
-this option allows you to add embed codes from video hosting sites like Vimeo and Youtube.
1. Copy the Embed Code for the video.
2. Then paste it into the Session Code box. Once done click the "Save" button.