Inviting a guest speaker is a great opportunity to boost the effectiveness of your webinar.
1. After logging in to your Skola account, navigate to the Product you want to set the guest speaker. Then click "Got to product".
2. Next, click the invite icon at the top right corner of the page.
3. Click "Manual Invite".
4. Now you can add the Guest Speakers email. Also if you need to add multiple guest speakers you can add multiple emails by adding a comma after the email (firstname.lastname@example.org,). The system will then allow you to enter another email.
5. Once done, click the "+ Invite" button.
The guest speaker will receive an invitation email. They can click "Accept new course invitation" in the email.
7. After clicking the "+ Invite" button, you can now edit the guest speaker's profile by clicking the horizontal dots icon against their email then click "Edit Profile".
8. You can now add the guest speaker's name and set Position to Speaker. Once done click the "Save Changes" button.
9. Click on the "Speakers" tab to view the list of Guest Speakers.