You have control over the flow of discussions in your posts and messages.
1. After logging in to your Skola account. Navigate to the Product you want to set this up then click "Go to product".
2. Next, click the settings icon located at the top right portion of the page.
3. Now, you can click the "Community Setting" tab.
4. You can now start setting up the discussion.
5. In the Discussion Creation option, you can choose between Admin Only and Everyone. The Admin Only option will not allow other users to create discussions.
6. Setting it to Everyone, will allow all users to create a discussion in the posts and comments. This will also provide you with more options. You can simply tick on the tick boxes against each option to enable it.