Connecting your site to a domain gives it a more professional look, promotes and unifies your brand, and makes it easier for visitors to find your site on search engines like Google.
1. After logging in to your Skola account, navigate to the Funnel that you want to disable and then click "Edit Funnel".
2. Next, access Funnel Settings by clicking the gear icon at the top right corner of the page.
3. In the Domain area you can add your domain in the Funnel Path box.
4. You have the option to turn this option off by ticking the "Home Page" button. This will grey out the box for your domain.
5. Once done, click the "Save" button.