The Color Buckets help you set the color palette you need for your page and easily access them.
1. First, after logging in to your account, navigate to the Funnel you want to set up then click "Edit funnel".
2. Next, Hover your mouse pointer over the page you want to edit. Then click on it.
3. At the top right corner of your page click the color bucket icon.
4. Next, click the "Create bucket" button.
5. Add your preferred name for the bucket.
6. You can also delete the default set of colors by clicking the delete icon against "Color Bucket Default".
7. After deleting the default set of colors click the "+" icon against the bucket name. This will then allow you to add colors.
8. To add colors click the "+" under the bucket name.
9. You can now pick the colors in the color picker tool.
10. Once done, click the "Save" button. To add more colors, click the "+" icon again.
11. The colors that you picket for your palette will now be available in the color options for Elements.
12. After clicking the Color box, you can now easily click on the color that you set up.