1. First, you need to create a PayPal Application. You can do this by going to PayPal's developer page. Click here to access the PayPal Developer Applications page. Next, click the "Log in to Dashboard" using your PayPal account login details.
2. Under My apps & credentials, toggle the switch to LIVE.
3. Click the "Create App" button.
4. Add your preferred app name.
5. Now, click Create App.
6. On the API Credentials, scroll down and click Show under Secret.
Repeat the steps above by selecting Sandbox App to be able to test your funnel(s).
Important Note: The Live API credentials are required for live transactions. The Sandbox API Credentials will only work with the funnel in test mode. Please REPEAT the steps above to create a Sandbox App.
Do not exit this page since you will be accessing this again to copy some of the details.
Now you can connect PayPal to your Skola account.
1. To get started, you need to log in to your Skola account. Then on your picture at the top right corner of your page then click "Account Settings".
2. Next, click the connect button against PayPal at the bottom of the page.
3. On the pop-up you can enter your PayPal Client ID.
4. Now copy the Secret code and paste it on the box under "Your Client Secret".
5. Now click the "Save" button.
6. Your PayPal account is now connected.
5. The PayPal option will now be available in your check out page.