1. After logging in to your Skola account, navigate to the Funnel that you want to disable and then click "Edit Funnel".
2. Next, hover your move over the arrow/connector between Company Order Summar and Checkout funnels and click the "+" symbol. A pop-up will show.
3. On the pop-up, you can add the Page Name and Upgrade Type. Once done click "Save".
4. The Booth funnel is now available for editing.
5. You can edit the Booth by clicking the thumbnail.
6. Once a client will purchase a company ticket the Booth option will now be offered.